View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 02:22 PM

Default 100/200 - 2 decisions vs p3achy

Game is 3 handed on stars. There seem to have been a lot of good high stakes threads lately, so lets keep it up. p3achy is a super tough stars reg, most of you obviously know him. We have played a ton together, so I don't know how well i can describe our dynamic in a post... I have on many occasions tried weird bluffs vs him and he snaps me off regularly. We talk on aim about poker a bit and he probably respects my game and thinks I balance well in spots like these, though I can't really be sure.

I open A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] otb to 600, p3achy calls in the sb, bb folds. (20k stacks)

Flop is 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (1400 in the pot)
We both check.

Turn (1400): J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
He bets 1400.

I was a little nervous at the fact that he potted, but I bump it to 4800, he calls after thinking for ~15 secs.

River T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (11,000)
He checks. I...

I think case can obviously made for either raising or calling on turn, and on river the ppl I talked to all thought it was close between valuebet and ck behind.

So... 1) Turn thoughts?
2) River thoughts?