View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 01:41 PM

Default Re: AP superuser potripper HH xposted from zoo

Absolute poker clears POTRIPPER of any wrongdoing in this situation. The investigation has beeen going on for almost a month now.

I have several close friends who have played this guy headsup on the account DOUBLDRAG as well who are in total down over $100k to the Absolute Poker hackers. These hackers are probably going to be clearing close to a MILLION DOLLARS on accounts GRAYCAT, PAYUP, STEAMROLLER, DOUBLEDRAG, POTRIPPER. It should also be mentioned that all of this money was CHIP DUMPED to other accounts to be cashed out and this chip dumping was basically ignored by Absolute Poker investigators.

I've written a letter to the Kahnawakee gaming comission as I suggest everyone else do the same.

If you are currently not playing on Absolute Poker because of this situation inform Absolute Poker as to why you are not playing on their site.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IF WE DO NOT MAKE IT HAPPEN. ABSOLUTE IS PUSHING THIS UNDER THE RUG. THIS IS HE MOST SERIOUSLY DEVASTATING SITUATION THAT ONLINE POKER HAS EVER SEEN. THIS SITUATION HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ABOUT A MONTH NOW, IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING IT'S BECUASE WE ARE BEING STONEWALLED.

Sorry for the caps but I am finally sick and tired of this sitation not getting the attention it deserves. Also I am banned from posting on P5s so if someone wants to suggest writing to the Kahnawakee gaming comission and Absolute Poker to P5ers, PLEASE do.