View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 06:07 PM

Default Re: TV Pundits, Commentators and Anchors

[ QUOTE ]

I saw like two minutes of O'Reilly last night and was howling with laughter. He's SO over the top, it's like watching a t.v. wrestling match disguised as journalism. He should squeak a bulb on one of those clown horns several times a sentence. There is nothing remotely respectable about this guy, and I wonder how hard up for attention you have to be to go on his show. I mean, this guy even managed to make a PETA spokesman look like the voice of reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is over the top for sure. He gets all wound up and starts shouting at his guests [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Pretty entertaining. I don't dislike him though. There are even times I find myself agreeing with his position. Usually when it comes to kids and bad parenting.

The other night I was watching him talk about the conference at Boulder High school pertaining to sex and drugs. Of course I was completely skeptical of his take on it and figured he was distorting the facts, yet I understood his disapproval. The problem with Bill is that he doesn't present things in an even handed and honest manner which completely damages his credibility.

O'Reilly gave me one of the biggest laughs I've ever had. I will always be grateful for it. How can you hate a man who misuses the word falafel?