View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: no point in life?

Pick up a book called value Averaging and work your ass off in your twenties!!! You have a ton of time and if you go to work every day feeling the same way then you obviously don't have a good plan set up for your future. If you really hate that job quit it and get another that you like but don't sit around keep the pressure on and make as much money as possible and invest it. You'll end up rich the the college kids will spend years paying off their student loans. I turned a job I made $13 an hour at into $47K dollars by time I was 22 years old. I worked my ass off, sometimes over 100 hours a week. Work work work in your 20's man!!! Stop mopeing and work as much as humanly possible and invest!!!

Now I tried a lot of things and at the age of 33 I'm basically starting over but in two dedicated years I have paid off all my debt and now have a decent amount banked and I'm ready to start getting back into the market again. If I would have not taken risks I would have been way ahead financially but not as wise personally. This time I'm going to try to do it mistake free if I can. You see you have plenty of time but you need to set yourself a goal and then go after it with some meaning behind it.

My goal is to be a millionaire when I retire restarting from 0 not even two months ago. When you get your debt paid off your feel a whole lot better. Do what ever you have to to speed up the process!!