View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 11:07 PM

Default I OWN LIVE POKER

Got third in Bellagio Five Diamond $1500 NL... We chopped 4 handed... The 3 smaller stacks (including me) got 90k and the big stack got 110k... We left 40k plus a 25k WPT Championship seat to play for and I couldn't fade Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] against my AJo on a J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] board for 2/3 of the chips in play... Hyachachyachacha...

Oh btw this brings my live tourney winnings to close to 200k in the last 6 months... And I've only played like 30 of them and only a couple buyins over $2500...

Oh right, one sick hand at the Final Table... 4 Handed, I raise Utg to 30k w/ A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and the Button flat calls... Flop comes K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]... I bet 44k... He calls... Turn K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]... I check he bets 110k... I ship it for 120 more, barely a minraise and he folds...

So anyway... Ship 90k...