View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 09:29 PM

Default Without question, the worst Bill Simmons article ever.

Summer

Ugh, I wanted to not post this because of how [censored] it is, but man this is just the worst article I have ever seen from him.

The worst stories this summer from sports have been about criminal NFL players, the NBA ref scandal, and ex NFL players being treated like [censored].

Secondly, how on earth is the Bonds story SUDDENLY so horribly? I mean it was obvious this day would come, and now that it has, it is seemingly worse? I honestly think this "negative" story is being played up even moreso, so that the jagoff press can say there is a crisis in all three sports, when in reality, its mostly one(NBA). The incident with the NFL players commiting crimes has nothing to do with the NFL, it has everything to do with the players.

Third, the Beckham "argument" comes completely out of nowhere and has no basis for anything that he is attempting to comment on. I don't even want to get into how WRONG he is about the whole thing, but whatever.

The Sports Guy is quickly become one of the biggest jackass, flash in a pan, sportswriters ever. FU Simmons and FU to your stupid ass Boston teams as well(sans C's for all the 2p2 NBA posters, cuz ya'll are cool).