View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 06:38 AM

Default Re: NEED some good advice!

[ QUOTE ]
I have been playing internet poker for a few years now, all this time I have been breaking even, until the around 15-11-07.....I got in to a rush in 30-60$ limit table and in a few hours worked my way up to almost 10k, I have dream of having 10k bankroll ever since I have started, and now I was almost there....THe things is that over the last 2-3 sassions I have lost almost everything! I played well, but keep getting cold cards, and finally I was on tilt , before I know it, It was to late......10$ left in my BR! after the last sassion, I have been thinking of stopping playing for good, So sick that I can lose control like that, I had a bad feel about it, and still I keep on playing ......Need some good advice, from some good people.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you start your own thread you will probably get more responses then if you post in someone else's.

That sounds like a vary bad streak.Did you try moving down in stakes when you started losing or did you chase you losses and move up in stakes.That seems like a lot to lose in just a few sessions if you were using good bankroll management rules.

I no when i go on tilt it helps to take a week or two off and do something to get my mind off poker.I also have a lot of play money that i won when i first started playing online and ill go into a room and play like a madman to get rid of some steam.Tilt's a tough thing everyone has to kind of find the best way to deal with it for them selfs.