View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 05:52 AM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, you should note that the AP email account was not observing POTRIPPER's table. It was user 363 (with an MSN email) who was observing POTRIPPER's table.

But the AP email account and user 363 were both on the same IP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nat,

If #363 has been around since the beginning, and is highly unlikely to be registered to anyone, how is it that it has an MSN email address attached to it instead of an AP email?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know. It could have been registered originally with an AP email or the person doing the cheating could have changed it to some anonymous email. I've done extensive searching of the email and I can't find anything. I also have other poker sites looking into the info and the emails don't appear to be registered with anyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you agree that this is very unusual? It's like the one piece of the puzzle that doesn't seem to fit at all.

Also, how hard is it to hack into an MSN email? I'd imagine it's not the most difficult thing in the world. If someone were to do that, obviously we may have trouble using anything we find in that account as evidence, but I'd imagine it would surely point us to where the rest of the answers are.