View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 12:10 AM

Default Re: Anti-depressants

[ QUOTE ]

I just find it interesting that in a forum like BBV, where the average age is likely to be 19 and the majority of posters likely have little or no college education, there is a clearly decipherable underlying level of critical thinking and logic permeating through even the most recreational threads whereas in this forum, where the average age rates to be a decade older and the average level of education almost certainly includes at least some college,

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showth...16#Post12033282

Sigh*

Irieguy, I just read through this and I have not found anything that suggest that someone should stop taking A med for B med.

It seems that the OP was looking for a bit of support, wondering if they were alone with depression. They were also wondering how many attempts it took for a proper dose/ med.

So, yes, some people admitted that they took x med and went to y med. There is nothing wrong with this. I did not see any thing proscribed here, as you seem to imply.

I took anti-depressants years ago. I went through about six meds with no avail. I think that hearing that you are not alone is an "upper," if you will. As a "doctor," you must have a great pulse for all of your patients if you are this insensitive. And yes, that was an insult.

I think BBV4Life you have to take more for face value. I hope that you can re-read this with a better interpretation.