View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 05:37 AM

Default Everest account blocked

A few days ago I signed up for the Everest 5 free books promotion. I believe that I have completed all the requirements (signed up through the provided links, used the bonus code, deposited real money and played 1 hand of a real money cash game), however, since I am currently in France on holiday and my home address I provided when signing up to Everest was in the UK, they have temporarily blocked my account for signing in with a french IP address and want me to provide documents (passport/utility bills/proof of neteller account) before they re-open my account.

I do not really intend to play on everest, I signed up for the free books, and so I don't really want to go through the hassle of sending off all my documents to them (also since I am still in France I won't be able to do it for a couple of weeks), if my account has been temporarily closed, will 2p2 still get the confirmation that I have completed all the requirements, and therefore will I still get my precious books, or do I need to have my account re-opened in order to still receive the books. (I only signed up a couple of days ago, so I think it is unlikely that 2p2 will have already received confirmation).

Thanks

Guy