View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 08:16 PM

Default Re: Experience Required?

[ QUOTE ]
hey FX,

If your school has any sort of career center you should definitely check there. FWIW, I goto Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh. I don't remember exactly what it was, but at some point, a few of the Pittsburgh sport franchises get together and have some sort of career fair/information session. I want to say that it was in the spring this year but I'm not positive, you could possibly find some info via google. Hope this helps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I go to IUP so I'm only down the road. I'm going to talk to one of my professors on Monday or Tuesday about it and see what her opinion is. There have been alot of past students coming in to speak about their experiences. Some of them have been in Litigation, and another worked for a bank. I don't want to do that...it just sounds boring. I really would like to work on the inside of a sports team. Otherwise, I'll probably just stay with the Police.

I do know the Columbus Blue Jackets are having a fair at the end of January. The Cavs and Indians will be there and a bunch of other Cleveland sports teams. It's $25 to go, but you also get a ticket to the Blue Jackets/Coyotes hockey game. It is sounding interesting.