View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 05:04 PM

Default Re:

[ QUOTE ]

Bypass Epass and deposit straight to the poker room. You can then withdrawl to Epass... at least at FT and stars if you've previously made a deposit using Epass.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried using the gift card to deposit directly into Poker Stars, but was denied. They stated that the bank wouldn't allow the coard to be verified by placing a hold under 2.00 on the card.
The only option left is to use my bank account, but, because I had signed up to poker Stars using an inapproriate name and thus had to change the log in name, the old name still had the epassporte with my bank account linked to it and would not allow me to deposit using the same epassporte account as I had on the inappropriate named one. I had to create a new epassporte account. I did, but, since my bank info was linked to the other epassporte account, it was denied as a loading mechanism since it is registered to the old epassporte account.

I have asked Poker Stars to just erase the account with the inappropriate name, so the other epassporte would still work, but they have refused in two e-mails.

This whole mess has totally discouraged me from using epassporte and Poker Stars. Sure, maybe having an inappropriate name was a bad idea on my part (of course I didn't think it was: "biyatch." I thought they would have afilter on the names) but the BS I have gone through to find all this out, and both sites unwillingness to help leaves me not wanting to use them ever again.