View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Big Anger Problem

Hey bro's. I got a problem with anger. Poker is not the problem. I don't really feel bad beats or anything at all like that. Ever since I was little I can remember I've had an anger problem just ask anyone in my family and they'll concur fo sho. I've always kind of been a bully in school up until highschool when I became more of a ladies man and therefore was too busy. Its really just in certain situations like where someone is talking to me for too long I knid of lose it. Also if someone is just irritating me. If I'm with a buddy and we're in his car and I think the music is too loud and he doesn't turn it down I will get extremely pissed. I think I've lost several good friends as a result of this problem.

On a side note I think it has intensified over the last couple of years or so when I started my first cycle of steroids. I've used them on and off since with success as far as my body is concerned. I know the pros and cons and have done extensive research when it comes to all of this so I don't really want any advise when it comes to this as I am well aware of the negatives but I know the pros are much better.

Mainly I just want to know how to deal with rising anger in situations where I hsould not be angry.