View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 08:55 PM

Default Re: Zero Rake Poker Business plan

Nation,

If you are are killing the games, then you should have little interest in things changing. If you are correct and the games are still good, go for it, and best of luck.

My interest is in getting a game going of a different sort. I see that most posters here don't subscribe to my ideas. And, if they are doing well, as you are, they they should hope that things stay the same.

And there is little to be gained from continuing this discussion.

Someday, there will probably be several US located sites. Some may be real fishy and allow only one table. Some may be fishy and allow several tables. Some may not be fishy at all for whatever reason.

I hope that in the not too distant future we get to see what model does the best in an open and free market.

If I get my model going, I will do my best to see that it serves the rec player well. If that means limiting play at the site to a single table, so be it. You will be welcome to drop by or to take a pass.

I cannot imagine that there will only be a single site for online poker. (well, I can imagine it, but I doubt that such will be the case.) There will be sites to serve you, and sites to serve me.

Ultimately, the sites that has the best plan will win out. I believe it will be sites that follow my ideas of catering to the rec player. You all believe otherwise.

We will know the answer when it all plays out.

Have a nice Holiday weekend.

Tuff