View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 03:03 PM

Default Re: The APPT Macau: The First Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament in China!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Alan and of course I always listen to players and like to think that I generally have some of the best structures out there like Bay 101, Aruba, and the 2004 WSOP structures. You are right that we are expecting 50-60 players for the $15,000 High Rollers Event but I would be thrilled with 100. Now here is the problem, it is a two day event due to the projected small field, the taping schedule works perfectly with most likely both days being covered, and $15,000 in chips will create two long days. I have been debating the 25-50 level and agree that it should be brought back. Keep posted and I will see what I can do

Matt Savage

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I definitely agree with you that your structures are amazing. I also played this year's Bay 101 and I was very excited when I heard that the structure was 6max play for the last 36 players. Not sure if you noticed a couple of my edits above but would it be possible to have the same thing for the $15k? Everyone would be playing more hands which would be a double benefit to both locals who would want to play more hands, and that it allows more skillful players to have a bigger edge late in the tourney. Obviously I'm saying 2 different things but my main point is that more hands would get played which everyone would like. Thanks a ton for the quick reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe me that was what I wanted to do the problem is if we get 50 it might as well be a 6 handed event. I love the 6 handed format as it creates a different style of poker. And is very exciting for televised poker. Keep posted

Matt