View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 08:49 AM

Default Re: Next bonus for NL25/NL 50 (non US) bobo help me!

[ QUOTE ]
I play FL so I'm no expert on NL bonuses, but much of the info carries over well just the same.

I found the Savvy Noble bonus VERY easy to clear. PSO Hollywood sounds good as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 on Savvy Noble and PSO Hollywood. PSO Bodog is good too and if you do that one I suggest moving your whole roll there for the 10% instant bonus. You will have $120 to freeroll with, which is also fairly quick to clear as well.

PSO Carbon also looks good, unfortunately I couldn't do it as they don't allow Aussies.

Check out Regolas poker for their deal with Best poker (On game), but if you do this one only choose the $50 sign up bonus. That combined with the Regolas kickback works out as a 3x bonus. Regolas gave me an extra $10 for waiting about two weeks to get my kickback from them. I thought that was a nice gesture considering I didn't even complain about waiting lol.

My overall advice for Ongame would be to clear all of them with PSO/Savvy/Regolas but leave Tower for rakeback later.

Absolute with PSO is 375 raked hands(50c rake). I would leave that and Vegas/UB till later (like when hell freezes over j/k). They are harder to clear than a few others mentioned.