View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 02:55 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

Wasn't there a huge thread about 4-6 months back about another player who's funds were taken due to "supposed illegal software?"

The funds were taken, the player banned and then after the rep from the site came on here and explained they had "undisbutable proof from their security experts after reviewing the hands etc etc" and it turned out that it was a mistake on the Poker sites fault which they publicly admitted.

I cant remember if it was Full Tilt or Wpex it was one of those two.

There was another case of (Poker Stars I believe) banning a well known posters mother (teddyFBI) becasue she wes a "bot" and it was proven she wasn't. The threads in the archive somewhere

She made a $100 deposit or something like that and 2 days later they banned her and closed her account.

Again the poker site was proven to be wrong.

An then theres the case of Stars banning (I can't remember his name but you can find the video on Utube or in a post in the tourny section on 2 + 2) a player because he was 28 tabling Sit N Go's on 1 monitor. He went as far as making a video of himself doing it and again PokerStars was wrong.

Dont leave that much cash on a site since any Poker Site can confiscate it at any time without having to provide evidence because it will "comprimise their security or some BS like that"

Good Luck