View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 02:20 PM

Default Re: The Malloreon: GAME THREAD and FINAL ROLE DESCRIPTIONS

My response to Xorbie was actually thought out. I was planning to add a few more villagers to my Villager List and then things went to Helena Handbasket rather quickly. And quite frankly, I was *agreeing* with his statement. He was the only one making sense in a sea of idiocy at the time. By the end there, though, I was almost believing Xorbie. Great Fake.

Day 2 I was *SURE* that everyone thought spook was seer...I put a freaking neon sign on his head at the end of day 1. When there was no night kill, I assumed that the angel and the evils both selected spook. But I felt like I can't SAY that until Patton comes along and says so first...otherwise, if spook *wasn't* targetted, i'm extra-confirming him as seer for no reason and potentially outting our angel before he uses his seer peek.
I have no idea why madtown was killed night 1 instead of soah. I can only assume OH was targetted night 2 in an attempt to dodge angel coverage - or spook successfully pulled the old Seer Faking Villager Faking Seer play. I think village luckboxed into having the one time angel coverage work out as well, and got maybe 2-3 extra peeks out of it.

GG village. How long did a peeked evil stay alive in WoT? Amp was exposed day 4, stays alive until he's the default lynch for day 8 (unless madtown converted him to end the game [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ). That's a darn long time.

Neutrals were very powerful. Evils were pretty strong. Village ran White Hot.

Thanks for the game, VR and Jared. Can't wait for Bel 2 and Mal 2.