View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 01:39 PM

Default Re: My roommate can be a POS sometimes!

[ QUOTE ]

I try to do crap like that.. but it's my place, and he is a [censored] pig and doesn't seem to care. His room looks like a hurricane hit it. He has never bought a single household item, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc. I'm thinking of taking the last roll of toilet paper and putting it in my bedroom, and making sure it runs out then.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have taken toilet paper and brought it into my room before too. We have a pot scrubber that we use for all dishes, it's just easier to do the dishes that way. Anyways, so our old one was getting all torn up and getting old, and it was there for 2 weeks and neither of them took the initiative to go out and buy a new one.

We then ran out of toilet paper about 2 weeks ago and of course, they don't go out and get any so I said "[censored] it" and went and bought some. It was the thin stuff so that they don't use 1 roll per wipe, and my one roommate had the nerve to say, "Why didn't you get the soft stuff?" Seriously!?!?!? I said, "because I bought it so I am going to buy what I want to buy so that you and (our other roommate) don't use up an entire roll when you wipe your ass!"

Another thing that just pisses me off, when they use up the whole roll, they will get another roll out, but won't take the old cardboard roll of the toilet paper thing and throw it out. They'll just put the new roll on the counter. Geezus!

And then when our garbage gets full, they'll just keep trying to stuff boxes and whatever into it so that the bag starts to rip instead of taking it outside and getting a new bag.

I'm getting fired up now.