View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 09:27 AM

Default 100NL, huge draw just missed, now what?

This is from betfair so I got no hand history. 6 max.
Villain has $300, which he's got by busting me twice with, I am stuck $200. I play quite lag, and prolly have a tilty image.
I can only remember one of the times he stacked me: I had AA, raised pre flop. Flop was 939, I fired 2 barrels, then checked the river. No draws had hit and he overbet the pot, $80 into $40. I paid off his 33.
I'm sure the other time he hit big and I couldn't get away from my hand that time too.
But judging from the rest of his play he is not a tag or a nit by any means, and I had labeled him a fish in my notes.

Now this hand, I have ~$160, he covers.
1 limper utg, I raise 97hh to $4.5 in cutoff. Villain calls in sb, everyone else folds.
I may have got the exact amounts wrong because I remember the pot being $12 on the flop.

Flop is 6h Kh 9c. Pot is $12. I bet $12 he calls.

Turn is 8c. He leads out $12, I raise to $36, he calls.

River is 3s. Theres roughly $100 in pot and I have $100 left. Perfect for if I hit. Villain checks to me, and I....?

I put him on any piece of the flop, any draw, he has a wide range. I feel if he had a big hand he would have pushed the turn, as he had perfect opportunity to 3-bet all in.
The only thing stopping me from pushing is my image, he had no idea I called his boat with AA earlier, it could have been ace high for all he knows. So what should I do?