View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 04:07 AM

Default Re: Beat: Approaching busto

meh, Variance .. I got majority of $ in with best hand in 2x and standard in another one. The AQ > AK was balanced by

Dealt to Me [K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
1 folds
You: raises $12 to $16
1 folds
Me: raises $40 to $56
1 folds
A: raises $52 to $108
You: raises $309.70 to $417.70 and is all-in
Me: raises $273.90 to $691.60 and is all-in
A: calls $373.70 and is all-in

*** FLOP *** [3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
Me said, "[censored]"
*** TURN *** [3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] [T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
*** RIVER *** [3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] [3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
*** SHOW DOWN ***

A: shows [J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] (two pair, Jacks and Threes)
Me: shows [K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] (two pair, Kings and Threes)
Me collected $128 from side pot
You: shows [K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] (two pair, Aces and Threes)
You collected $1252.10 from main pot