View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Some questions, just got poker tracker

Thanks for the tips on tilt, I may have overexagerated how tilted I get but you obviously get the point. I do have those thoughts you talked about, including the second one, but as you know when it happens over and over agian it starts to hurt a little. I have played 10's of thousands of hands of SSLHE, only 1000 were on pokertracker when I made this post. I know everyone claims to be a good player but most arn't but I have read quite a few books and I think my skills really are up to par with at least 2/4, but only time will tell and I compeltly agree that I don't need to be playing there in this mindset. That said I also am having a problem with the fact that I pay about 1000 a month in rake becuase I 3 table 1-2 limit for 3 or 4 hours a day when I play and that is what really makes me feel the need to move up to levels where the rake isn't just destroying me, becuase even with rakeback I find it pretty rediculous that I can pay more in rake than my entire starting BR in a month of play. Thank you so much for the tips and information, what is the NC thread?