View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 12:21 AM

Default Re: GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

[ QUOTE ]
blueman shipping out 10% while taking a loss is ridiculous. obviously, the stakees only share in the profits. why is this so difficult for people? anyway, writing up a nice contract is a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but it's a player by player agreement structured 70-20-10 with 70% going to staker, 20% to horse and 10% to team, it reads like 10% of each players score (per player) will be chopped by the players. But the 10% split is actually 10% of the team's profit (should they show one, after all buy ins are recouped )which is a different language than posted in this thread, in effect under the terms imposed on the 10% split nation and istrong would not have neccesarily cashed because their 20% profit would have gone towards the makeup of the team under an arrangement like that. I'm sure most anyone can concede that point.

I was suggesting he clarify that arrangment. The chop idea was obv in the spirit of if it were like profit sharing, and would probably be better served if blue set it up to kick back 5% to team members on profits by the month instead of weekly.