View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 01:20 AM

Default Re: ***Official*** CNN/YouTube GOP debate

To summarize:

Giuliani - is going down regardless of what this debate does for him. People have figured him out and realize that he's barely a republican, he's at LEAST borderline corrupt, and he has no other platform than 9/11.

McCain - He knows he's beat. I think he's a decent person, and he's simply not about to change his unpopular platform when he has VERY little chance to win. Bush Jr. broke his spirit when McCain lost that nomination, and he's never recovered.

Hunter - lol.

Paul - I didn't get to watch the very end of this debate, but considering that these debates are meant to pander to the unwashed, unlearned masses, I don't think he did very well. He has an uphill battle trying to debunk the MSM and conventional wisdom in 90 second sound-bites, so I don't envy him. He's my favorite candidate by far, but I don't believe this showing helped him very much tonight.

Hopefully, it didn't hurt him much.

Romney - by far the highlight of the debate to me. To see him flipflop at LEAST 3 times in one debate was extremely satisfying to me. I don't think he had one original idea the entire time, and to see him crash and burn made my night.

Anybody who would vote for this guy after watching tonight's debate simply likes his hair and is secretly infatuated with his masculine profile.

Tancredo - LOL.

Huckabee - I don't necessarily agree with him, but the night was definitely his. If I were a betting man, and I am, I would place money on him on any of these odds-making sites. Fortunately for me, he is not one of my bottom picks, so my world wouldn't be completely shattered if he got the nomination. It would simply be left in disarray for a time.

Fred Thompson - I think he did well tonight. He called some people out, and nobody could retaliate against him....mainly because nobody knows a god damned thing about him. He's some guy that was in the Senate once, he was also the guy on Days of Thunder, and he has a magical ability to pull hot young tail. How are they supposed to respond to him?

Honestly, this was his best showing to date.

Tancredo - LOL! Wait....I already said that.