View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 05:15 PM

Default Re: The Queen Bee Wins the White House: It is almost a Lock

Its hard to say really what kind of agenda she will pursue
in Iraq and domestically, since her statements and congress votes are driven by political calculus instead of true belief. Why did she vote for the war resolution? "If we go in there and find WMD's and pull off this nation building thing in Iraq, its over for me to be president if I vote no.
If the war becomes a obvious mistake, I can still move to the antiwar camp as time passes and events unfold".

The same thing applies now as she campaigns. If she actually attains the highest office, then she might really pursue her ideology. I'm not as worried as some about her expanding government a great deal like Bush has, I mean how much more can the fed gov eat up our GDP/pile on debt before Us treasury bond rates start to go up putting an end to that nonsense.

What would suck with pres Clinton is she would not deal with whether we should raise Social Security taxes, cut benefits NOW before the necessary changes become necessarily much more drastic later. LOL actually no one except Paul would deal with that.

Whatching all the neocons, Bush supporters squirm would be great. America's response to your time in the sun: President Hillary Clinton

well done.... well done....