View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 01:57 AM

Default Re: An Unprecedented Time: Teenagers and Poker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How many online poker pros do you think make >100k/yr? I would wager less than 2k.

[/ QUOTE ]
Almost anybody could make >100k/yr if they really wanted to. Someone who could only beat $25NL for a modest winrate could make this much if they had no social life and were willing to grind 14 hrs/day. Most people here would call that stupid, but there are plenty of Americans working that many hours and not taking home anything close to what this grinder would make.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have a lot of friends that want to make over 100k/year and would be willing to grind 14hrs/day. Can you show them how?

FWIW, I'm so sick of the line "I can do it if I wanted to." People who say this kind of lines NEVER want to do anything that requires effort and use that excuse for not accomplishing shiet. Here's the thing, effort and drive don't equate success; they improve your chances but they don't make guarantees. So unless you have showed long-term wise you can do something, please don't tilt me by saying "I could've done this, done that if I wanted to and really put my mind to it." I'll be the first to bust your bubble. No you f'ing can't until you show you can do it.

Ok,

/tilt.