View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 08:35 AM

Default Re: s915 and Brocathmel

in regards to kiddo's comments: s915 does a good job mixing up how he plays things and i think you are correct his attention to hands played within the last 30 minutes allows him to take advantage of players. at one point, he donked into me on the flop heads up when i was the pfr or pf3 i think 5 times in a row. i had hands strong enough to call him down and lost the first three to top pair on the flop. he did it twice more with zero as i called him down on the 4th hand and won and waited until the river to raise him on the 5th where he folded. then almost immediately he shifted to check raising the heck out of me on the flop. as out of line as his pre flop play would be his post flop play is pretty solid and i don't see him spew very often. the only time he got out of line he had kk with the king of spades and i floped an ace high spade flush. i donked the turn and he raised. i three bet and he capped. the river brought another spade and i cr the river and he just called. but that was about the only time i've seen him go overboard.