View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 09:10 PM

Default Re: can\'t keep playing when i\'m beating the game

very interesting topic...i also do have a motivation problem, seems that 2-3hours winning is the cutmark for me..if i loose, i can play up to 6hours online till i get my moneyback...but if am winning which i do normally till yet i can't play more than 2-3hours, and i am only playing 1 table!
i am pretty a noob, i started to build up a bankroll in microlimits 40days ago, managed to win everyday 22dollars in these nanolimits with 3-5hours playing everyday, now i am playing with a for my limit okay bankroll thx to rakeback and for the last 10days i made 60dollar per hour in average which means 120 everyday cause i cant motivate me to play more than 2hours a day...i am not lazy, i am not burnout...perhaps i am afraid of winning seriously, i dont know...from a normal point of view its crazy dumb, i could make theoretically about 600dollars a day with playing 10hours, which would be 15000 in a month and yeah i would love to have this ammount, for me thats really serious money, but instead of working hard to finish this goal
i play 2hours a day and thats it, although my aim goal 40days ago was to make as much money possible with poker...