View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 09:01 PM

Default Re: 25k at the 60s in 1 month challenge (Oct props)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This actually could be an interesting experiment in SNG variance. I don't think we've ever had this many SNGs played in such a short time frame by the same person presumably playing basically the same.

Generally after 8k SNGs the game has changed or you've changed as a player enough that it's tough to compare over that whole stretch.

Gravy a couple questions:

Do you feel like you've adjusted any since you started?

ya, ive got alot of notes on the regs i didnt have before. Starting to get a good feel for their tendencies, esp. now that im playing a lil less tables.

Do you feel like you play differently at different times (weekend, weekday, weeknight), or do you pretty much make the same assumptions vs. unknowns early, etc.

meh havnt noticed enough of a difference to change my read against unkwowns depending on the tme.

Also please save all your results stats from this. I'd love to see weekend vs. weekday, day vs. night, etc. And especially worse 1k stretch, best 1k stretch.

[/ QUOTE ]

prob is i just bought a new comp. so i dont have tourney manager. Sharkscope has most of this stuff tho if your subscribed.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the love of anyone's god, save your HH's.