View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 02:01 AM

Default 8/16 TT Flops a Set against a Nit and a Weak Passive

I'm in a fairly nitty 8/16 game at the Wynn. Three bad locals who think they're good cuz they can fold more than 3 hands in a row. A few loose passives. One Lag. One other Tag. One woman who is playing at about 98/5/.03. She's called on the river with the disguised nuts before because she figured she was chopping.

Villain in this hand is a bad nitty local. Misses lots of value on big streets. Thinks AK is a drawing hand etc. His preflop raising range here is like JJ+, AKs.

My image is LAGy to them cuz I raise hands like QsJs but both Villains like me cuz I'm a good guy.

Hero is in the big blind with T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Folds to 98/5 who limps. One LP limps. Villian Raises OTB. TAG SB calls. Hero Calls. All Call.

Flop: 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Hero checks. Check. Check. Villain Bets. TAG Folds. Hero Raises. Extreme Loose Passive Calls. LP Folds. Villain Calls.

Turn 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Hero Bets. Call. Villain Raises. Hero Threebets. Call. Villain Calls.

River K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Hero Bets. LP Raises. Villain Says Raise before he sees that LP called. Hero get ready to muck when I think he's threebetting, but call when he only calls.

Discussion of flop line is prolly apropriate. Also river line: b/c one b/f two. Also is the turn threebet ok?