View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 12:15 PM

Default Re: 35K Hand Checkup

You are in a very similar situation to me. You are getting KILLED by suited connectors and suited cards in general. Make sure that you are playing suited connectors in position and you are getting the right price preflop. Do not call sc OOP (3-bet if you wish) or if the stacks aren't large enough.

Your attempted to steal blinds is fine imo. You might want to either bring your VPIP down a little or your PFR up a bit. A 8-10% spread is a bit much (minor point). Leads me to believe that you are calling and not 3-betting light enough.

I don't know if it is correct or not but I am much more positionally aware than you are. I don't have my stats in front of me but I think my UTG stats vpip/pfr are about 1/2 of what they are on the button. You also have some open limping UTG as witnessed by your 20/12 numbers. I honestly don't think I have ever limped utg and if I did it would be with the intention of limp/raising.

Your post flop aggr is really low. There is not optimal number here imo, but something above 3 would work fine at 100NL. Your "first action on flop" is geared towards checking. Again without my stats in front of me, I would guess you should have more bet/raise and less call.

On a sample size of exactly 2 hands, you seem to overplay Ax and Axs. Your 75/35 stats on A8s and 67/18 stats for A4s are worrisome. Axs and Ax are really not very good hands plus they play miserably postflop. Start folding them more.

Why are your first and second lines so different? A six percentage point difference between them is significant over 13K hands.

Good Luck.

SMS