View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 04:12 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On my "poker pc" I have never been able to import any hands. I thought I had it cracked today when I re-installed the latest version as the initial database was created 100% clean. Not to be however as HEM just said "importing files" when it apparently wasn't. It still said "importing files" 10 minutes later when I shut HEM down. There was no indication of any progress whatsoever.

This is particularly frustrating as HEM works on my "crappy pc" (where I had to install postgresql for the first time). Your program is really great BTW which of course rubs salt into the wounds.

I have tried to import various files from various locations. My "crappy pc " runs XP PRO. My "poker pc" runs XP Media Centre.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, it is a problem that has affected a few people. The biggest known cause has been anti virus / firewall software so try disabling that.

I am working on solving this still and have a few more things to try once I get the new version out.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the reply but I forget to mention that I already tried with my firewall/antivirus software disabled. I shall keep trying with your upgrades as they come out as I have run out of things to try for myself.