View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: My Battle with mu_empire

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can you talk about Laydown #3 plz? Wow. Does he only shove the nuts or something (I noticed he did the same in hand #1)? Or does he balance that move and you were just convinced he had it?

[/ QUOTE ]

quoted for being ignored [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

well i can give you my opinion from watching the watch to hopefully tide you over until ae can answer.

what kind of bluff/v-shoving worse are you expecting him to show up with? i don't think he'd shove a flush, not to mention he'd almost assuredly c-bet the flop with one. i feel the same for high diamonds (Adx, Kdx) in that mu_empire will bet the flop almost every time because he likes 3-betting a c/r (he's spewy in that way). the only hand i can maybe see is Ad9x or something like that, but again i don't think he's checking the flop, and even if he did i can't see him flatting the turn. from the flow of the match i don't see him shoving air here either, as he didn't seem to be tilting at all at this point.

44 makes SOOOO much sense to me, and i think he has it at least 75% of the time.

edit: fwiw i think ae is wrong in that mu_empire could get to the river like that with 109 any reasonable % of the time, though his opinion is obviously more qualified than mine.