View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 06:53 PM

Default Re: November 14th: House Judiciary Committee Hearing Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Rockwell posted five posts...FIVE POSTS...to tell us (not to ask us) to turn on Rep. Berkley, while speaking harshly to posters who responded to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

TE:

For the moment, let's forget about the actual subject of this thread and focus on the fairness of your assessment here. .....

[/ QUOTE ]

In your initial posts, you came across to some as someone who could have been here only to stir stuff up. That's why people here were harsh in their responses. It wasn't necessarily what you were saying, but the perception of why you were posting it here in the first place. There are many forums that are now worthless because the "trolls" have taken them over. We try to be protective of this one for that reason.

I don't care if someone has a negative opinion about Rep. Berkley. I wouldn't concur, but everyone here is entitled to their own opinion. Five posts on Berkley in this thread is overkill, though. Perhaps start a new thread next time you want a side discussion. Anyway, after reading your blog and your subsequent posts, it's apparent that you're no troll. As such, I do apologize for telling you to GTFO. You're more than welcome here. I encourage you to try a more conversational tone, but that's up to you.