View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 08:20 PM

Default Re: Seriously I might win the $5.5 rebuy again? on FTP now Final table

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
of course its cause she's a girl

[/ QUOTE ]Hi El Razor - Well.... and because she's a nice person. I'd say mainly because she's a nice person, but also because she's improving with your help and encouragement (and that must be satisfying for you) and because she's genuinely appreciative.

You're a nice person too, but you don't seem to need much help.

Buzz

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread took an interesting turn. I agree with Buzz's opinion here.

I think Wazz you are just not aware of the negative sides of being a girl on here and so you only see one perspective of the situation. I often have to avoid certain threads so I don't feel offended because there is a lot of material on 2+2 that just annoys me and offends me.

Sometimes I have to stop myself from engaging in some discussions because I realize I will be attacked, so I think I have been wise not to get involved in threads where I would be attacked.

But I think the fact that I have a very positive attitude, am respectful to people, and take the time to thank people that help me, is why people respond well to my posts.

Not to mention I have a really good sense of humor and like to think I write interesting posts. My posts often have nothing to do with being a girl.

Not to mention, of late, I had rather good fortune and won three tournies in a row. I think if anyone on here had a success like that everyone would be interested and feel compelled to respond.

If you really want people to respond more to your posts, then I recommend changing the tone of some of your posts.

LOL funny roggles... trust me that isn't going to help you. There are a few posters with names like that and those people get attacked.

When I first posted I remember people attacking me very aggressively because the assumption is that you are a guy pretending to be a girl. The point is it shouldn't matter and ultimately what matters on here is the content of your posts, the quality, the tone, and personality you reflect in them. I would like to think I have done well in all of them [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

I find that people like to play with me online because I have a good sense of humor and am fun in general to be around, and you can do that and be a guy.