View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 09:52 AM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (11/5 - 500k buyin - Spoilers expected)

[ QUOTE ]
1. I don't know what I would have done if Antonio raised me on the flop or turn on the hand where I flopped bottom two. Frankly, I wasn't sharp because I was tired after playing late the night before and losing several hundred thousand. I thought the King and Queen on the turn and river were perfect cards for me, since I thought Antonio had limped with an Ace suited.

2. After the flush hand with Doyle and Jamie, Dolye leaned over and asked me what I thought Jamie had. I told him I thought Jamie had an Ace high straight. When Doyle told me he could beat that, I told him I wouldn't have folded. Doyle said, "I know by the way Jamie was acting that he thought he had the nuts, but I hope he didn't misjudge his own strength." Later when Jamie tells Doyle what he had, Doyle gets steamed up and costs me money with a play he wouldn't ordinarily make.

3. The shirt wasn't mine. They wouldn't let me wear the sweater I brought because it had an embroidered PokerStars logo. I had to get another shirt or wear black tape like Patrik did. The shirt I wore was the only one they had in the gift shop.

Barry

[/ QUOTE ]

Barry if you hit an 8 on the river how much do you think you lose?