View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 06:40 PM

Default Re: $3 Million Downsizing.............

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Bottom line is I make a decent hourly, mostly enjoy the game and am poised to graduate to higher stakes very well prepared unlike the vast majority of you idiots who have no concept of variance, BR management or game selection and will inevitably tank being the insufferable losers you are.

Furthermore if I were to play higher I would have to deal with all the little [censored] who multi-account, collude and avail themselves of every other underhanded scumbag shortcut to sustain their voracious appetites for immediate gratification.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

What was your BR grinding $3 sngs a month ago? Are u poised to take on 11s yet? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never claimed to be a great tourney player, truth is I'm pretty mediocre in MTT's.

I obviously don't play $3.00 buyins for the payoff. I like to use them for developing my game. I'm primarily a cash game player.

What I have in my roll is none of your [censored] business but I could play considerably higher--and do on occasion--if I wanted to.

I could actually play in higher stakes cash games as well but I don't want to give up multi-tabling.