View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 07:56 PM

Default My Compliments to The Wynn Poker Room

I'm making this compliment 4 days before I am staying at the Wynn. I got one of those stay for $159 a night specials for the Wynn. Unfortunately the first 2 nights were not available for that price and for various reasons that is my block of time. So I took the first 2 nights for $399 and the second 2 for $159.

The other night I decided to call the poker room anyway and see what they would say. I arrive late on Sunday and will play a couple of hours. But I will easily be playing 6 hours or more a day on Monday thru Wednesday, plus Thursday before my red eye back. I called and a very polite women answered, she transfered me to a gentleman, I forget if his name was Michael or William. I explained my situation and asked if there was anything he could do after the fact. He took my info and said he will see what he could do. In about 5 minutes he calls back. He would do the poker rate for the first 2 nights. Even though he understands I won't be playing 6 hours the first night he got me that. He just asked that I give him fair play, which I was going to anyway.

I am blown away by this. I really don't know what to say but I wanted to mention it here.

If anyone here knows what the man's name was please let me know.