View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 06:31 PM

Default Re: Heroes 11/19-Things are starting to get good. Wait,what?

[ QUOTE ]

- Although we knew who the killer would be, I hoped it would be someone else. Hiro's dad's last line really makes no sense (he never thought his worst enemy woudl come after him?)

- I don't understand Hiro is determined to get revenge on Adam, right? So ok, he doesn't want to save his dad, whatever, but why not stick around for a couple more secs, freeze time again, and kill Adam?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hiro's enemy, not his dad's. And that's not Bushido.

[ QUOTE ]

After having just been told her blood could be used to save people, Claire not insisting they use her blood to save her father.

Hiro's whole "Father I will save you", "No, don't save me", "Okay, I won't save you" WTF was that? Just retarded.

Parkham not asking Mother Petrelli what everyone's powers are (among other things).

[/ QUOTE ]

Claire should just go bleed on him to test her hypothesis while crazy lightning bitch is right there?

He realized his idea sucked balls.

They'll tell us if it actually matters.

[ QUOTE ]
how do you give a blood transfusion to a non-functioning heart?

No one saw the slightly-aged Kaito Nakamura standing around during his wife's funeral? He seemed close enough to hear what hiros were saying....

why is bob giving a hand cannon to a scientist?

[/ QUOTE ]

Her blood causes damaged cells to repair, dead cells are damaged in a way.

It was like 20 years ago, he looks different to an extent and who would think it's future Kaito?

Because Bob's awesomely stupid.