View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 11:08 PM

Default Re: An offer of coaching/mentoring

[ QUOTE ]
If I can just add one more thing, I hope you choose a long time poster, someone who has contributed to the community but has not been able to progress as a player like they would have hoped [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

This was important to me.

I made a decision, I had to make it much earlier than i hoped because I won't be around for the next couple of days. I apologise to anyone who was planning to post but hasn't yet [but to be fair it is 3am Sunday here].

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who wrote about themselves, I read every reply probably 5+ times, as did many of my friends, I found it really interesting and pretty inspiring. It was hard to choose, but eventually i narrowed it down to 6 who were long term contributors to the forum, whose post i enjoyed and who i felt could really get something out of a bit of coaching. From this, I couldn't make a decision so i picked names out of a hat - Milky was the first name out, so i'd like to offer him the coaching. I've sent my contact details by PM. Mods feel free to lock.