View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 06:34 PM

Default Re: Official SSSH LC/NC Thread for November!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
While I throw 100% of my support/endorsement behind the 42" 1080p Aquos LCD, I couldn't pass this deal up.

Regularly $1799.99 - $500 sale - $600 shiftiness = $699.99

[/ QUOTE ]

ship ship

plz to be explaining how you tiptoed around the installation? wtf i couldn't muster gimme harmony install plz.

brag - was on hold with DTV for awhile and salesman wasn't paying attention so I just rambled into the elevator music for a bit and hung up on them. ship three bennies.

variance - may be swapping the panny for 50" hitachi that is rumored to be half price sunday?

[/ QUOTE ]

Call up the install hotline (800-433-5778) and cancel the install. They wont' refund you, you have to go to the store.

Go to the store and bring your INSTALL slip (not receipt!) and they will ask to see your receipt. Say that you cancelled over the phone and the lady told you that all you needed was the install slip and your original credit card. Continue with the BS routine until refund is on the card.

Oh, and to make the HD DVD and Receiver returns very easy, do an exchange the next day for 2 same priced models. I used the Blu-Ray Player BDP1400 and the Denon AVR 1708. They will give you a new receipt that just lists those 2 items and that the funding came from your credit card. Return is now easy.