View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Re: The US Navy, State Dept, and the USS Liberty Captain Screwed-Up

[ QUOTE ]
a) the link I posted disputes the disobey order thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your link does no such thing....cite the specific passage which does this. Don't bother because you can NOT. The order for the Liberty to approach no closer than 100 miles is part of American Naval records. Sign and dated by the commanding US naval officers. You can close your eyes to the facts as much as you want to but this won't go away. The Liberty was given the order, the captain did not obey this order. End-of-Story.

You then further ignore the evidence, that Israel said they WOULD ATTACK all unidentified shipping in that area and that other nations needed to communicate to Israel if they had any ships in this area. The USA told Israel they had no ships in that area... Which was the key factor which resulted in this attack.

[ QUOTE ]
b) I didn't realize you israelis considered the US an enemy. this explains a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]
As usual, you are wrong. I was raised methodist, was anti-Israeli in my college days, and now I'm a pro-Israel atheist. This assertion by you speaks volumes about your fear of the truth. People that love the truth will seek it out no matter how painful the facts are. You plainly ignore facts presented to you that were cited from an article with scholarly citations.

Notice how I'm unafraid to communicate my positions and background?
When you were asked if you support the PLO you dodge, weave, bob, and then finally refuse to answer such a question. Grow a pair of balls, act like a man, and show some courage....