View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 03:29 AM

Default Hot girl is going to apologize. My line?

Last Friday I went out with one of my lawyer buddies to a trendy bar with a bunch of his lawyer friends. One of the girls was smoking hot (5'10", great body, red head, sorry no pics). I am in medical school though I don't think she realized that, because she went on a 10 minute rant on how doctors are scum because we hide our own when we screw up, whereas lawyers hold each other to a higher standard because they turn each other in.

It was obviously ridiculous, and I normally go off on people like this, but my friend was kicking me under the table which is the universal sign for "shut the [censored] up," so I didn't say anything other than "I didn't think about it that way." Anyway, other than that she seemed interested in me.

Fast forward to that next Monday morning, she goes up to my friend and asks him "Was your friend a doctor?" He says yes, and she gets really emberassed saying that she didn't realize that and she doesn't even believe most of the stuff she said, just that she was really drunk.

Anyway, a bunch of us are going to see a concert soon, and she is coming. I am sure she is going to apologize. What is a good response when she does apologize?

TR if things go well.

tl;dr- Random hot girl makes fun of my profession while drunk. Realizes her mistake when sober. I will be seeing her soon. My line?