View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 10:36 PM

Default Re: Getting desired perscriptions without insurance? Post your storie

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Looks like the best solution is to find a GP and take it from there... TY for the input all.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like how i gave you no help at all, but you are following a suggestion that only i made.

i don't need to know anything about your financial situation. can you afford to pay hundreds of thousands in medical bills if you are seriously hurt in a hit-and-run? what about if you get cancer? what is your child going to do if you end up needing an organ transplant but can't pay for one?

having a kid and not being covered for catastrophic health events is completely irresponsible and stupid. if you can't see that you are not ready to be a father.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure I am worried about getting in an accident and not being able to care for my child. If such a thing were to happen, both of our families are very involved and would be very helpful if I could not step up.

And the plan is to currently be moved to Vancouver within 1 years time, where health insurance is much more forgiving of skinny/healthy guys such as myself.

So sure, I'm worried about getting a serious injury/disease in the next year. But it will be taken care of.

However, that was not the point of this thread. Thanks for trying to rub my face in one of my personal issues htough. Surely helped the situation.