View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 07:19 PM

Default Getting desired perscriptions without insurance? Post your stories

Well, I'm a professional poker player, and I would absolutely LOVE to get my hands on an adderall prescription.

I'm not talking about lying or defrauding the system here or anything. I've certainly had the symptoms since I was a kid, but luckily for me, my parents made me deal with it, and I've pretty much learned to live with my very fickle wandering mind.

But - I'm getting to a point in life where I need to stop dicking around and playing enough poker to pay the bills/taxes/save. It's time to start saving more, getting back into college, eventually a real job, etc. And I'm 100% sure I dont have the attention span or consistency to stick with a school schedule. Basically, I've been able to get by on poker these past 3 years because...if its 8am and I'm motivated, I can play...or if it's 4pm...or if it's 4am. I can find enough focused hours in the day to get things done... But if it's on someone else's schedule (school) I see myself quickly screwing it all up. I was always terrible at school.

I've been given adderall a few times by friends - and it is freakin MAGIC. I would take it once a week (on monday) to get the week started off right, and usually put in 10-12 completely focused hours of poker. This is my A-B game too.

I jokingly started referring to them as thousand-dollar-pills.

Anyway...I'm rambling...

How do I convince someone to give me an adderall prescription without health insurance? Getting insurance is not an option - I'm too skinny and no company is willing to cover me. I've tried 3 companies, and after watching Sicko, I'm pretty much determined to stay healthy for a year until I can move to Canada....

Rambling again...

How do i get adderall?

Or if you have experience getting some other drug without insurance, post your story and I'm sure it will benefit some reader [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks