View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 04:20 AM

Default Re: Cash game pros - lifestyle (and numbers) questions

Sleep schedule is non exsistant. I'd love to get up by 11:30 everyday but it doesn't happen.

Play about 40 hours a week.

Make about nothing because I'm on permatilt. Make more then $100 & less then $200/hr In the last week I've played 3/6LHE, 5/10 2-73D & HORSE, 10/20Razz, 30/60 Stud8, $200 HORSE tournies, 1/2 NLHE & PLO, & 2/4 Uncapped Buy-in NLHE & PLO with 1500+ effective stacks. I've got range. Typically play 1/2 & 2/4NLHE though. Between 4-9 tables depending on what I'm playing and how hard I feel like paying attention.
75k hands a month?

Social life is kind of non-existant at the moment since I just moved across the country and you don't meet people as quickly as you would if you were in school or @ a real job. I also kind of moved so I could have a lot of alone time and focus on getting my stuff together since I had become kind of a mess thanks to the poker lifestyle. Not that it was it's fault I'm just young and immature. A lot of money, nothing but freetime, and a lot of friends doesn't make for the most promising future for someone out to just have fun.
I moved because I realized I wouldn't be able to discipline myself in that environment. Prior my social was nothing but helped by flexibility poker allowed.

I spend ridiculous amounts of money on whatever whenever. Actually spent more then I made year and took it out of my bankroll. Don't do that.