View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 03:20 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Re: Books.

Didn't he say during his claim that he can only use one per phase (d1/n1 being one phase) but then claimed to avoid lynch during day and do something he wouldnt talk about at night?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am back. I was off site all day. I never claimed that because I just don't see the point in spelling out my abilities in great detail. DMK speculated that was the case. I have only claimed to use two powers. One on Night One, a peek of Nich. One on day two, a use of armor. What I have done since then I would prefer to keep open to speculation. I feel like the fact that I outed a wolf who would have gone deep in the game otherwise, and my interaction with Mets, who would have known I was a wolf if I was one, are enough to clear me. This isn't metagame. It is just common sense. If I am out of powers then I am hoping to die. If I am not I am hoping to be allowed to live so I can use them. Clearing this up only gives the wolves perfect information to make their decisions.

I want to lynch one of:

Kokiri
Epi or
MDD

I don't have any information on them outside of my own opinions.

Vote Kokiri. I gave him some slack for his drunken post, which was villagery, but I am having a hard time imagining a wolf team without him. I feel like there are some wolves who worked against me (Mets), but Kokiri was too eager to believe that I was telling the truth, which suggests he had additional information.