View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 09:33 AM

Default Re: My new style: the problems, the lows, and the new-s.

frings, to reply to your thoughts

hand 1, i agree its annoying, sometimes he'll show me A6, othertimes AK. this time he shows me Q9 for flopped 2 pair. I kinda knew he had me beat, but was pissed off so i called.

hand 2, i seriously don't see how this is not a pretty easy fold. what hand range do you put him on given he:
- limps utg and calls a raise to 8BB. flat calls my flop bet and then makes a very small bet on the turn.

hand 3, i probably should of folded pf, this is so reverse implied pot odds, but im trying to give the image of a loose aggressive player so folding to min raises isn't too cool when in BB.

hand 4 - i probably should of made a post for this hand and ask who fires the 3rd barrel on the river. i just pissed off with myself when i lose a buyin on a 3 barrel oop bluff, im just firing and hoping. especially when they call my river bluff with raggy ace or some [censored] like that.

hand 5 - agreed i shouldnt of bet turn given he has called flop, but so often i get called with K high, A high on my cbets, i figured it was worth another barrel, but in general a bad spot for a 2nd barrel.

hand 6 - i dont have the wtsd stat on hud, probably should, i just have vpip/pfr/total aggression

hand 7 - i dont think thats a bad line, but only if your playing pretty taggy, i was pretty laggy on the table and, although my 3 bet is a bit too high, at the time i felt i needed a big 3 bet. i definitely need to sit down in front of a spreadsheet and work out 3 bet sizes based on stack sizes so i dont pot commit myself on the flops.

thanks for the reply frings