View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 02:48 AM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: April. (#8 of 8.)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
okay after a year plus of playing at Wsex exclusively on this site, i just figured out what everyone been suspecting. There's a ton of bots on this site. i wont name names yet because im in the process of figuring these bots out Heads up, if i cant find a counter strategy and deem them nonprofitable, i will release those names. until then, lets try to kick some bots ass!

[/ QUOTE ]

I play on WSEX alot since the passing of party (may it rest in peace). I don't think the site is overrun with bots; its overrun with exceptionally tight nits trying to break even and get a big rakeback check and a few hyper aggressive euro-LAGS spicing it up. I think you are mistaking the uber-tighties for bots. I think its a tough site, and there is a breed of player on it that thinks tightness and wait for monday's rakeback is the way to go.

And more importantly, evidence. How do you tell a bot from a well disciplined and uncreative multi-tabler trying to eeek out a few rakeback dollars?

[/ QUOTE ]
okay not tons, but at least ten, ill try to keep a list. i find out they're bots when i play them headsup. all of the use the exactly same strategy headsup and a obviious one is when they bust at table they dont reload, just site there till the cows comes home.