View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Getting desired perscriptions without insurance? Post your storie

OP, try to separate yourself from this thread -- as if you didn't write it -- and try to see where we're all coming from. If you break it down, it's pretty much like this:

OP: I want Adderall, but I don't want to obtain it legally and I don't want to break the law.

Oh, BTW, I'm very skinny. I don't think it's a big deal, but nobody will insure me, even though they insure 70-year-olds who have had two heart attacks and have grenade fragments from 'Nam lodged in their frontal lobes.

Also, I have a baby on the way, and I'm starting to think I should maybe grow up, even though I really don't want a real job.

But ignore all that. Adderall?

FORUM: Dude, get your [censored] together. Adderall is probably a bad idea since you will weigh less than your child in 10 years.

OP: This thread is about obtaining Adderall! What about this don't you understand? Nobody gets me.

FORUM: If you really want it, talk to a doctor or buy it illegally.

OP: Doctor? I told you I didn't have insurance! You are dense.

Illegally? I'm not breaking the law! I have a kid on the way!

FORUM: What do you want from me?

OP: I'm taking the high road and letting this thread die.

You posed a question that had no answer. We discussed your family and health because you brought it up. Your anger is misguided.

I empathize with you in many ways, going through similar issues myself recently, but what did you expect?